Mr & Mrs Perky

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lil Nate's 3 months old :)

Nate turned 3 months old today and it's true what my friends with kids said to me in the crazy first month - that the situation gets A LOT better when the baby hits the 3rd month. It has been much easier (and less stressful) since the little fella hit the 10th week mark. He actually got into a schedule, of sorts. And the husband and I understand 90% of his cries.

I've been reading to him since he was 10 weeks old and I hope he continues to enjoy reading as he gets older. Apart from his first bible, I've been reading 'Fly Away Ladybug' (cool book!). Increasingly he has been putting stuff into his mouth and especially loves to 'eat' his fingers!

I'll be going back to work on the 19th March. While I'm anxious about not being with Nate for greater than 2 hours at a stretch, I'm also looking forward to going back to work. I have been feeling somewhat bored, honestly. Although I'm sure that when I'm back, I'll want to stay home with the kid! We'll see how that goes. I've always wondered how my neighbour - a SAHM with 3 kids - spends her days without getting bored. I guess it's something that you get used to after a while.

1 comment: