My nightmare is that we will not be able to find a suitable place before our
This home - albeit situated at an "ulu" joint - is really special for me for a number of reasons and some of the main ones are as follows:
1) It is our first home (ok well, the bank is the real owner!)
2) We put in a crazy amount of effort to make this a lovely home - I paid a designer, but I did most of the conceptualisation.
3) It reminds me of our wedding - since we were crazy enough to prepare for two things at one go :)
4) The husband and I spent many an evening in LOVE...kekeke (insider joke! Just couldn't resist it!)
4) My pregnancy and Nate's first home!
So, why are we selling? To be closer to my folks since they care for Nate during the day and the commute to and from home/work every morning and evening really adds to the fatigue.
But I guess new and wonderful memories can always be formed in a new home but I'm not quite ready to think that way for now. Till then, I must remember to take lots of photographs of this place to show Nate what his first home looked like.
I do pray that we'll find a place special enough for us to set up camp!